Eden Health Care Services is a faith based organization rooted in the Anabaptist Mennonite heritage.
Since the 1967 opening of the Mental Health Centre in Winkler, Eden has grown to include a range of clinical and community mental health programs including housing, employment and counseling services for all community members in Southern Manitoba and Winnipeg.
The teachings and spirit of Christ remain central to the vision, mission and values of Eden.
That people on the mental health journey experience hope, healing and community.
To respond to the community by providing a range of services that will empower persons with mental health needs.
Based on the foundation of our faith and the dignity inherent in each person, we resolve to express the following values in all services and relationships.
- Hope – We foster hope and a sense of well-being in those we serve.
- Integrity – We commit to being trustworthy in all relationships.
- Excellence – We seek to provide services in keeping with identified leading practices.
- Compassion – We strive to relate to each person in a caring manner in the spirit of Christ.
- Respect – We acknowledge the dignity and worth of all persons.
- Acceptance – We create an environment that is free of discrimination and prejudice.