Eden Mental Health Centre – Dietary Department
Employee Group: MGEU Facility Support
Classification: SK2 – Dietary Aide
Hours of Work: Casual
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Posting Number: D-095-0829
Under direction of the Food Services Manager and/or Cook the Dietary Aide performs a multitude of Food Services functions including assisting with meal and nourishment preparation, service of meals and nourishment to patients and staff, ware washing, cleaning and sanitizing duties and quality assurance activities.
• Completion of an accredited Food Services Aide program; and
• Certificate in Food Sanitation Course; and
• Minimum 1 year experience in the Healthcare/Food Services industry
• Other combinations of education & experience may be considered
• Criminal Record Check (including the Vulnerable Sector Check), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check required within 3 months of employment.
Please submit a resume and cover letter, noting the Job Posting Number to:
Payroll and Human Resource Manager
Eden Health Care Services