Segue Career Options – Eden Health Care Services
Location: Winkler, MB
25 hours per week – Schedule TBD
0.6FTE Part Time Indefinite Term – CONTRACT POSITION
Closing Date: April 25, 2018
Job Posting Number: S-195-0425
The Employment Skills Developer is responsible for coordinating one-on-one employment readiness sessions with clients and helps develop and carry out client’s vocational plans by networking with local businesses.
• Grade 12 diploma required.
• Post-Secondary education or related experience in an employment services field an asset.
• Knowledge of employment challenges and barriers such as mental health, learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities is preferred.
Knowledge; Skills and Ability:
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Computer proficiency
• Networking skills
• Up-to-date in the professional development of cover letters and resumes
• Knowledge of various employment barriers, e.g. addiction, motivation, etc.
• Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Payroll and Human Resource Coordinator