Eden Residential Program
Location: Steinbach, MB
Maternity Leave Term
0.6FTE Part Time Term; Schedule TBD
Start Date: Immediately; End Date: June 2019
Closing Date: June 15, 2018
Job Posting Number: EE-195-0615
Under the supervision of the Housing and Supports Program Director, the Housing and Supports Manager is primarily responsible for housing procurement, i.e. to choose and obtain housing appropriate to client’s circumstance, specifically procuring independent housing or residential care (approved homes) housing. This will include developing collaborative relationships with community mental health, housing support, proctors, home operators and landlords. This position also oversees The Wellness Library. The Housing and Supports Manager will use Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Principles in carrying out their regular duties.
- Graduate of social work or university graduation in a related field preferred; or related experience in human service related disciplines.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
- Experience in Mental Health preferred.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and gives direction to the housing support program on a day-to-day basis.
- Provides supervision of staff.
- Provides housing procurement.
- Provides administrative support to the Residential Care Homes (Approved Homes).
- Coordinates The Wellness Library.
Jordan Fehr – email@example.com