Full Time Maternity Term – expires September 2019
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Job Posting Number: EHCS-195-0430
Open Until Filled
Under the supervision of the CFO, this position provides payroll benefit processing and administration and Human Resource management services.
- Human Resource Management certificate or equivalent experience and/or education required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in payroll management, benefit administration and new hire payroll processing required; relative experience in a healthcare setting an asset.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in human resource management required; relative experience in a healthcare setting an asset.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers bi-weekly pay for all employees for Eden Health Care Services (EHCS) and Eden Mental Health Centre (EMHC) with consideration of all policies, procedures and collective agreements (MGEU Facility Support, MGEU Professional Technical and MNU).
- Responds to employee questions/concerns regarding payroll or employment related issues as necessary.
Human Resource Management:
- Directs all Human Resources activities to ensure compliance with the organizational objectives, mission and values; policies and procedures; union collective agreements (MGEU Facility Support, MGEU Professional Technical, MNU); and provincial and federal employment legislation.
- Assists and advises staff in the interpretation and application of the provisions of the collective agreements, personnel policies and labour legislation.
Payroll and Human Resource Coordinator
Eden Health Care Services firstname.lastname@example.org