Eden Health Care Services – Residential Program
Part Time Permanent 0.6FTE
Location – Steinbach, MB
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Closing Date: July 18, 2018
Job Posting Number: EE-195-0718
Under the supervision of the Housing and Supports Manager, the Program Activity Worker plans, organizes and facilitates the activities with participants of the community who live with a mental illness. The Program Activity Worker will use Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Principles in carrying out their regular duties.
• University or college education in Human Services or other relative education/experience required.
• Experience in Mental Health preferred.
• Previous experience in group facilitation an asset.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implements a program that is holistic, taking into account the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs/interests of the participants.
• Shows a good understanding of the activities program.
• Demonstrates flexibility in implementing the program.
• Provides direct supervision and works alongside participants of the program.
• Provides support and direction in implementing the program in such a way that fully involves the participant.
Payroll and Human Resources Manager