Employee Group: Non-union
Department/Service/ Program/Location: Eden Residential Care Services – Enns Courts
FTE/Hours of Work: 1.0 FTE – 80 hrs. biweekly/2080 Annually; Monday – Friday; on call evenings/wkds.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: April 26, 2019
Job Posting Number: ERCS-195-0405
Please note: Your email/cover letter must indicate the relevant Job Posting Number.
Please apply directly via email to:
Payroll & Human Resources Manager
Eden Health Care Services
The Tenant Relations Coordinator (12h/wk.) is responsible for tenant related tasks including lease renewals, terminations, managing and collecting rent, scheduling and coordinating move ins and outs and other tenant related duties as required.
This position is also responsible for general building maintenance at Enns Court and Linden Place (28h/wk.) including resolving general, minor maintenance issues. Specifically, minor plumbing and electrical repairs, grounds maintenance, and general housekeeping items.
• Post-Secondary education related to property management and/or construction/building maintenance an asset (relative experience will be considered)
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
• Knowledge of Manitoba Residential Tenancy Act and Guidelines an asset
• Experience in general building repair and grounds upkeep required
• Commitment to the values of Eden Health Care Services
• Subject to satisfactory Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector, Adult and Child Abuse Registry checks
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Experience resolving minor interpersonal conflicts
• Experience working with mental health/vulnerable persons
• Computer skills (MS Office)
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to coordinate tenant needs with other community services and agencies
• Ability to identify and accomplish work efficiently and independently
Complete job description available upon request.