Segue Career Options – Eden Health Care Services
Location: Winkler, MB
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week – Schedule TBD
FTE: 0.6FTE – Indefinite Term
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Posting Number: S-195-0607b
Please note: Your email/cover letter must indicate the relevant Job Posting Number.
Please apply directly via email to:
Payroll & Human Resources Manager
Eden Health Care Services
The Employment Skills Developer is responsible for coordinating one-on-one employment readiness sessions with clients and helps develop and carry out client’s vocational plans by networking with local businesses.
• Grade 12 diploma required.
• Post-Secondary education or related experience in an employment services field an asset.
• Knowledge of employment challenges and barriers such as mental health, learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Computer proficiency
• Networking skills
• Up-to-date in the professional development of cover letters and resumes
• Knowledge of various employment barriers, e.g. addiction, motivation, etc.
• Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Complete Job Description Available Upon Request