Employee Group: Non Union
Department/Service/ Program: Eden Health Care Services
FTE/Hours of Work: 1.0 FTE / 2080 Annual Hours / 8am – 5pm, Mon – Fri
Reports to: Program Director, Housing & Supports
Start Date: TBD
Closing Date: July 26, 2019
Job Posting Number: EHCS-195-0712
Please note: Your email/cover letter must indicate the relevant Job Posting Number.
Please apply directly via email to:
Payroll & HR Manager
Eden Health Care Services
Consistent with the vision, mission, values, objectives and policies of Eden Health Care Services, the Facility Manager assumes leadership responsibility of directing and coordinating the management of all property and facilities related to capital infrastructure and maintenance services. The incumbent is responsible for the facility maintenance of all Eden Health Care Services facilities and properties. The incumbent reports to the Program Director of Housing and Supports and provides direct supervision to maintenance, janitorial, and tenants relations staff at several facility locations.
Qualifications, Required Experience:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in building services/facilities management or relevant experience plus post-secondary education.
• Completion or current enrollment in a recognized management/leadership course.
• Minimum two years’ experience in building and facility maintenance.
• Minimum two years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Experience in healthcare maintenance and housekeeping services.
• Experience working in a mental health setting.
• Familiarity with recovery-oriented practice and patient centered care models.
• Experience managing projects including familiarity with contracts, budgets and ensuring value for money.
• Knowledge and experience with health and safety legislations, codes, and acts in relation to workplace safety and health, emergency preparedness, and building management.
• Proficiency with computer skills including usage of Microsoft Excel, Office and Outlook and work order/maintenance management software.
*** Complete Job Description available upon request ***