Program/Location: Segue Career Options – Steinbach
FTE/Hours of Work: 0.5 FTE; 40 hrs./biweekly – Term
Start/End Date: TBD – August 31, 2019 with possible extension
Closing Date: June 14, 2019
Job Posting Number: S-195-1224
Please note: Your email/cover letter must indicate the relevant Job Posting Number.
Please apply directly via email to:
Payroll & Human Resources Manager
Eden Health Care Services
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the STEP Employment Facilitator is responsible for the successful recruitment and placement of youth participants in community-based work experiences. The Employment Facilitator helps to develop and carry out supported client’s vocational plans.
• Grade 12 diploma required
• Post-secondary education or related experience in an employment services field an asset
• Valid Driver’s License and insured vehicle Required
• Background in public relations or marketing and advertising is considered an asset.
• Experience in a social services environment an asset.
• Experience in case management an asset.
• Knowledge of mental health concerns and barriers to employment preferred.
• Experience working with individuals with mental health concerns, learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities is preferred.
*** Complete Job Description Available Upon Request ***