Eden Mental Health Centre
MGEU Facility Support
Full Time Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Job Posting Number: M-095-0403
Consistent with the vision, mission, values, objectives and policies of the Centre, the Power engineer assists with all aspects of buildings, grounds, equipment, and furnishings maintenance.
- Must hold a current “class 5” or better Power Engineer certificate and have two (2) years of experience in general maintenance
- Must hold a valid driver’s license. Knowledge of fire and building code, fire safety, WHMIS, safety standards, and infection control procedures. Flexibility in responding to changing work demands.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in all aspects of the preventative maintenance program to maintain building, grounds, equipment, furnishings, and utilities in a safe, sanitary and attractive condition. This includes but is not limited to the preventative maintenance program and maintenance/repairs, seasonal grounds keeping duties, and assisting with renovations as needed at all Eden facilities.
- Assists with safety, fire control, security, and disaster plans. This includes but is not limited to the operation of the fire alarm system, care of fire extinguishers, and monitoring the operation the standby generator.
- Assists with service duties such as garbage collection and disposal, van maintenance, receiving and storing deliveries of supplies, setting up for meetings, making deliveries and running errands for the Centre as needed.
Jordan Fehr – email@example.com