Eden Mental Health Centre, Winkler
Casual – as required by management
Employee Group: CUPE
Department: Support Services
Open Until Filled
Job Posting Number: A-095-1203
Under the direction of the Support Services Manager, the Housekeeping Aide maintains assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe and orderly manner to ensure that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained. The incumbent also performs routine housekeeping tasks in all areas of the facility with the primary duties being general cleaning.
o Minimum Grade 12 diploma required.
o Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
o Physical and mental health necessary to meet the demands of the job required.
o Ability to work independently.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows a regular scheduled cleaning program incorporating infection control techniques.
• Maintains confidentiality in all matters relating to patients, staff and the facility.
• Dry & wet mops, dusts, vacuums, auto scrubs and polishes floors, cleans carpets and furniture according to cleaning schedules.
• Collects garbage and washes garbage receptacles.
• Replenishes supplies as necessary, i.e., paper towels, toilet paper, soap, etc.
• Complies with safety procedures and WHMIS.
Other Requirements and Conditions of Employment:
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Status and/or agreement to undergo regular testing in accordance with Public Health orders
See HR for full job description
Submit Resume to:
Payroll & Human Resources Manager