Community Mental Health – Intensive Case Management Program
Pathways Office – Winkler
Full Time, Indefinite Term – Term position will expire upon the return of the current incumbent to the position, subject to a minimum of forty-eight (48 hours’ notice). Term anticipated to be twelve (12 months) in duration.
Start: January 2023/ End: January 2024
Closing Date: September 30, 2022
Job Posting Number: P-095-0930
The Community Mental Health Worker provides psychosocial assessment, consultation and evidence-informed counselling intervention and psychosocial rehabilitation to individuals referred to the mental health program for mental health related problems. This position provides a welcoming point of entry for clients and referral sources and promotes therapeutic relationships through the service engagement process. Services are based on the principles of recovery, empowerment, self-determination and responsibility and are part of a continuum of mental health services.
• Graduate of an accredited post-secondary education in Health-Related Social Sciences (e.g. BSW, BScMH, BScPN, BN, RPN, OT). Other relevant educational qualifications and experience may be considered.
• Active license and registration to practice as required by professional association and provincial legislation.
• Certificate in Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST).
• Minimum of 2 years supervised counselling experience
• Experience in providing mental health services for adults or children and adolescents or adults with serious mental illnesses, or senior’s mental health
• Experience in completing psychosocial assessments and mental status examinations
*See Human Resources for full Job Description
Eden welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Payroll & Human Resources Manager