Pathways Community Mental Health – Eden Mental Health Centre
Intensive Case Management Program
Full Time Indefinite Term – Term position subject to expire within forty-eight (48) hours’ notice
Hours: 72.5 hours bi-weekly – 8:30am – 4:45pm Monday – Friday
Employee Group: MAHCP
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Posting Number: P-095-0817
The Community Mental Health Worker provides psychosocial assessment, consultation and evidence-informed counselling intervention and psychosocial rehabilitation to individuals referred to the mental health program for mental health related problems. This position provides a welcoming point of entry for clients and referral sources and promotes therapeutic relationships through the service engagement process. Services are based on the principles of recovery, empowerment, self-determination and responsibility and are part of a continuum of mental health services.
• Graduate of an accredited post-secondary education in Health Related Social Sciences (e.g. BSW, BScMH, BScPN, BN, RPN, OT). Other relevant educational qualifications and experience may be considered.
• Active license and registration to practice as required by professional association and provincial legislation.
• Certificate in Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST).
• Minimum of 2 years supervised counselling experience
• Experience in providing mental health services for adults or children and adolescents or adults with serious mental illnesses, or senior’s mental health
• Experience in completing psychosocial assessments and mental status examinations
*See Human Resources for full Job Description
Submit Cover Letter & Resume To:
Payroll and Human Resources Manager